Monday, July 19, 2004

1-- this dear little mother has sharp claws-maddening frustration

The man on PBS is comparing the "twin" cities of Prague and Budapest, explaining their significance to the Hapsburg Empire and my hand is on my penis. Though the events are happening at the same time, they are completely unrelated (I assure you). I am wearing Sarah's pajama pants, the black onmes, not the red ones because she doesn't like the way I flop and wag in them. She is in bed "waiting for me." I put "waiting" in quotes because what she is doing is sleeping.
The girl cat with the boy's name and no working genitals is staring off into space. The gothic craze that swept Europe and resulted in a flux of cathedrals has nothing to do with the reason it seized my ears and involuntary picqued my interested
Kafka is briefly mentioned [more on him later]
We were just talking about him, and Praguey knickknack souvenirs. Her commie pocketwatch is broken.
[Hold on- Wenceslas-fun. Hitler-hat?]
One of Sarah's European cohorts, a bubbly and much touristy student nought a shirt bearing Kafka's image and the tagline Czech it Out! "My boyfriend would love it!" Apparently, he did. If I were to mak a shirt, I rambled the way I do when I'm lying next to her under the covers under the air conditioner... it would have a picture of Kafka and just the words "Stop Smiling". It's at least cute enough.
I'm bored.
A click awa, Beastmaster falls victim to a vicious fogmachine attack
click: snowy blue cross commercial click: osama
click: "It's only a matter of time" vlick input black click
input blue ... spanish ....worship .. shopping
dating shopping by way of personal inspiration grammar spanish prayer
sleep

[when death rings the bell and the twelve apostles roll by the windows you know your time has come]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home