Thursday, October 05, 2006

I am Jack's Smattering of Panache

This is Mister Zip. He works for theUS Postal Service. His job is to help me find zip codes, and encourage their use. It's my second day temping, and because I am the world's best temptor, I finished everything I needed to do real early. Now, my job is to go through a database, find all the five-digit area codes, and convert them to nine-digit area codes with my good pal Mister Zip.

The old guy in the cubicle next to me keeps dipping into RPGForums when he thinks nobody's looking.

This is great. Soon, I'll be able to buy food again, and beer. And new clothes so I won't be this weird, slovenly temp who comes in with uncombed hair that makes me look like Michael Landon's scumbag brother.

I love stupid office bullshit! I am a space-aged number zombie and I'm going to eat Dilbert! Hopefully I won't get fired for blogging! Exclamation points!

I hate to say it, but it's good to be making money again.



[currently listening to "The Sexual Life of Savages" compilation]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home