Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Daily Capper [3] -things you don't want to know

this post will not prove i'm not dreaming

as per usual she is asleep in the next room
so for a bit it is just me and the radiation

[last year when I worked at a hair salon I learned computers release comparable amounts of radiation to a cross-country 747 and that the ever increasing use of personal computers is leading to a vast rise in incidents of thinning hair and full-on baldness in men and women --and we're each wasting our time here]

but for a while it's just me and the light boxes and the radiation
a balloon doggy gagging a balloon double-dong
looks over me like an ill-spirited Kali

a fly is trying to suck the nectar from the reran Irishman
daddy longlegs has made himself the king of laundry mountain
a moth rails against what it's allowed to believe are the limits of heaven
tempting gods and kinky balloon doggies alike

then there is blood
I jerk off on the futon and bleed on a towel
I brush my teeth with her toothbrush
and fill the sink with copper

this doesn't usually happen
I should mention
ignore it for a day
stop making cancer jokes

I am fat and should be asleep'
my eyes reflect glowing squares reflecting rich pools reflecting glowing squares
50/50 she reads this tomorrow
good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home