Monday, November 14, 2005

"it is the dream police whom you must fear for they live inside of your head" or "ustradrama"

(or "get out of my dreams, and into my blog")



so I had this weird dream the other day

I was leaving this party in Logan Square with Sarah and a few friends, we were kinda drunk and walking West instead of East, when I noticed something I haven't seen before.

"Oh look, there's one of the weird police stations that has camels."

Indeed there was a police station and indeed, standing out front on the curb like parked cars, were two camels. Even on all fours, they stood about 15-feet high, about twice the size of a normal pet.

"I'm gonna go pet one."

"I don't think that's a very good idea, Eric."

"Oh, don't be so lame, when's the next chance I'ma get to pet a police camel?"

"That's not what I mean, look."

It was definitely not the time to go pet a camel; the one in front had rested her head on a paddywagon and tilted her hind legs up and was "presenting" which is the Animal Planet word for spreading out her camel vag for the male to get a good look. He lowered his head and started making these loud, neighing sounds and stomping his feet.

Instantly, a cop runs out of the station with a worried look on his face. He runs up to the camel's cock, which is about the length of my knee down to my ankle, reaches up and grabs at. At this point, the camel, looks frenzied. Its nostrils flare and it makes a noise reminiscent of a horse doing an impression of a rotweiller; it gets up onto it's hind legs, lifting the cop a couple feet off the ground before twisting its neck in pain and collapsing back on four feet. At this point the cop begins jerking off the camel. Because of the height, this means extending his arm like an 18-wheeler honking the horn. Then, with a disgusted look on his face he puts the rubbers black head of the camel's penis in his mouth.

"Oh man, this is fuckin hilarious."

He opens his eyes and sees us and his eyebrows furrow into this startled angry look like he's about to yell but he's still got this camel in his mouth and he's on tiptoes to do it. He takes the camel out and walks it into the girl camel. Then he spits, turns to us and tells us to get the fuck out.

"Your job sucks man."

"I said get the fuck out?" and he starts reaching for his gun and we run off all sloppy and drunk and laughing. I think I yell, "Fuck you, Pig," behind me. Somebody calls him a "Camelsucker".

it starts raining and we walk to Western to take the bus South,

and I wake up.




-----
so I looked it up on dreammoods.com and apparently

-the camel represents a heavy burden on my shoulders
-the police indicates some failure to perform or to honor obligations and commitments. They also symbolize structure, rules, and control, and may be forewarning me that I should avoid reckless behavior for a while
-the fact that it was raining meant that I would soon be cleansed of my trouble
-the presence of sex means that i should have more sex

or alternately

-i'd just watched an "ali g" episode that made mention of bestiality
-i'd just done a presentation in yoga class that included "ustrasana" (camel posture)
-i missed two parties in logan square that night

-the police station was one of the ones from GTA4
and
-i spent the day painting my apartment and went to bed dizzy

either way, fun stuff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home