Sunday, February 26, 2006

my life as a series of saved subject lines saved on a single work computer

[there's something oddly comforting about looking at these. also chilling. the computer's name is galileo. it is one of about 15 that i login under different accounts. they all know too much. i'm glad i'm out of a job in a few months; sooner or later I'm sure to get fired for computer abuse. also, i think brandon's on to something, about me swearing unnecessarily when i write. also, apparently i'm a whore. ]

Stag Party at the Elks Lounge
FX project
Fwd: Thanks!
Fwd: dinner in the orchard
Gov. Rod Blagojevitch tells Ald. Dick Mell he's gonna fuck him in the face
Performing Artist
RADEK's email
RE: 4 Skulls Saturday
RE: Eric's Blog -- This Might Be Children's Fiction, But It Would Traumatize Most
RE: Hmmmm....
RE: Let me in fo free....
RE: No Party..Boo!!!
RE: RE: i want to dance with everyone all the time
RE: RE: kick out the jams, motherfuckers
RE: RE: see me perform shit
RE: Send it back
RE: it's me biotch
RE: poets
RE: the big show tonite at hey cadets!
RE: things and stuff.
Re FONE call!!!
Re: Moxie
Re: RE: Elissa P
Re: Rock 'N' Rollers TONIGHT!
Re: T shirts
Re: Take a look
Re: War of the Worlds
Re: [wluwdj] GODAMMIT
Re: article, pt. 2
Stag Party at the Elks Lounge
Stag Party at the Elks Lounge
[wzrd-chicago] sub needed times two
hey sweetie
letter regarding Institute Merger
new media
ooh, that's that new shit
party info
re:
re: HEY
see me perform shit
sup ho
test
RE: RE: RE: Let me in fo free....

coming soon, my ridiculous google searches from my parents' computer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home