Thursday, October 05, 2006

gut yontif

I celebrated the day (eve?) of atonement with the traditional making of the mix cd, working at a friend's wedding, eating fatty foods and drinking low-carb beer, visiting a strip club, and smoking a hookah in bed like a fat, Saudi prince watching Pinky and the Brain.

But yom kippur still holds precedent,

I would like to apologize to anyone I've wronged over the last year (and the many, many years prior wth which I've been wronging folks). To anyone who's pissed me off, and to all who have erred against me, maliciously or by accident, you are forgiven.

Happy New Years 5767, let's try not to go and fuck it up, this time!

P.S. To whomever left the squeeze-horn in the basket of my tricycle, thank you so much!!!


[currently listening to a duet between Billie Holiday and Charlie Parker]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home