Monday, February 07, 2005

ummm

mat is migrating south to north
carolina so baeta will replace
representative capitol D.C.
by way of the motherland
a massive
eastern
block
with chocolate eggs that hatch toys
too much letters z and j
until she can get over another scumbag

if i don't use my silverest tongue
legislative
i will never hold the basement again for
insomniatic romps
of electronic game and the lifting of metal
i will have no place to write
when the typers are tied togethor
hymning sleep files
and the doors are locked to humility andsleepwear

give me
prih va cee
or give my death
give me
carlin
a place for my things
give me
alone
a place to hold dreams and tomorrow

in my case
ab ase ment
so i can prolong
sleeping alone

-----
in my head i am listening to the jello biafra/mojo nixon collaboration
"Prarie Home Invasion"
behind it i am hearing doubt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home