Friday, June 30, 2006

Reasons I am Smiling (list and facial expression, subject to change at any moment)

-I have moved back into Logan Square, and will probably stop having nightmares about being homeless.

-My roommate is still Tania, and my upstairs neighbors are the last two friends I made at Columbia.

-Arizona's Diet Green Tea Lemonade is finally available in Chicago.

-One out of three X-Men movies wasn't bad (hint: it was number two).

-I'm regularly performing and publishing on a local level.

-Tricycle!

-Semi-employment is not unemployment.

-I will be going on my first Rat Ride soon.

-"Seven Rooms of Gloom", by the Four Tops, is one of the best songs ever. St Elsewhere, by Gnarls Barkley, is surely the album of the year.

-I have my own computer. It ain't new, but it's got everything I need.

-Today, I witnessed the first fire-hydrant splash fight of the season.

-I have a freezer full of Freeze-E Pops.

-I have graduated college, which I really don't care about, but spent too much money on not to mention, and achieved most of my childhood dreams.



Listening: Mandrill - Fencewalk: The Anthology

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home