Saturday, March 31, 2007

west side anecdotes

1. overheard on the way to the bike shop, at north and central, hilarious and sad

Woman1: You better come around the corner and pick up yo' goddamn baby, she standin in the doorway cryin.
Woman2: She gonna keep standin' and cryin', I'm tryin' to order some.. goddamn food.

2. as my bike broke down on the way to Sarah's, at roosevelt and menard, my hero

Big ups to the anonymous dude on the way to McDonalds who offered to help. You weren't able to fix shit, but you did help brush away the rain cloud over my head, and I thank you for it.

If you're reading this, you'll be happy to know that I ghetto rigged the chain back on long enough to replace the links, using the laws of PHYSICS!

A metaphor for life: I love my trike but I swear every time someone fixes it, two

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home