Saturday, August 04, 2007

national public radio wants me to do crystal

seriously. it's like one of two drugs I've never tried. I mean, sure, if you overdo it you could get one of those nasty purple holes in your cheek, but my friend _____ had one of those, it healed up, and now she's ten kinds of hot, and there's not even a scar.

there have been two shows this week that have bandied about phrases like "meth is the perfect drug for artists" and "there's no such thing as writer's block on meth" and "after a couple months I was just swimming in my clothes"

I think I should do it.
Maybe it'll get me a job at Vocalo, so I have another radio outlet once WLUW gets raped, cut up and served up by the administration at Loyola.

an outlet that pays me
pays me enough money for meth.
and maybe shoes.



according to a David Sedaris anecdote on This American Life, "crystal meth makes two kinds of people: bad artists and good sex partners." I've already got a foothold in both camps, so I should probably go whole hog about it.






[currently listening to THE GOSSIP]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home