Monday, August 06, 2007

someone tell me I’m a good person for not strangling the cats

A couple days ago, I washed two blankets just to see if the dryer worked. It didn't. It took about twenty minutes, prodding it with a paperclip and hitting it with a shovel to get it going, but I finally got the blankets dry.

I come home today and find a bunch of cat turds on the two blankets. My bed has about six fucking blankets spread out on it right now and the cat went right for the two that were just washed.

Not that the rat is any better. I just washed his cage and changed his litter and the thing still fuckin stinks. But Bukowski is my rat and I love him. The cats are Autumn's, they have no interest in cuddling, and they have stupid, retard paws instead of hands.

So please, someone tell me I'm a good person because the cats are still breathing.








[currently listening to MANU CHAO]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home