Wednesday, February 09, 2005

quote of the day and a few notes on the homeless

"duran duran asked adam and eve how come god give honkies all the nigger money"- gentleman at wabash and 10th

my favorite 'transients' (or whatever uncomely word you'd like to use for homeless persons of chicago) put on shows. the number onerest goes by the names Sir Toad or Mister Ugly and speaks perfect Elizabethan English with wild eyes and salt-and-pepper dreadlocks:

"please sir do you have a couple bucks penance for an ugly toad as me, king of the bums?"

if there is a god in heaven there is someone out there to fuck Sir Toad

---
a question

when you're about to get hit up for money, are you adressed 'hey big guy' or 'whassup big man'?

i'd like to think that it's just colloquialism but i know better and every time somebody calls me that i just feel like the fattest, ugliest piece of shit on the street

...

if you want my money,
don't call me 'big guy'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home