Sunday, April 10, 2005

unnecesary weekend party wrap up

whenever I wake up this hungover without a black eye
i feel like a success

i got away with another one


if you were there
thanks for coming
if not, then next time
if i got your name, i'll be apologetic the next time i see you

there were no fights, only minor damage
and people were actually dancing

as always
other people's Jager will be my downfall
if not 'will be', then perhaps 'are' and 'often'
and i don't really remember anything after midnight
if i have wronged you, tell me
apologies will be forthcoming

sincere thanks
to nate tania kyle and pete for taking care of me and making sure
i wouldn't choke on my own vomit
when i passed out in a pile of clothes
and also to dirt cheap Boru vodka for helping with the punch

anecdote:
so at some point
I was alerted to the fact that this person
this person who I wanted to BE when I was in 8th grade,
"Superstar" DJ Keoki
was sitting on my front steps

at this point
my good idea/bad idea filter was gone and i proceded to piss on him (figuratively)
telling him
"You were my favorite dj FIVE YEARS AGO"
it's probably actually 9 now when I was listeng to Disco Death Race 2000
but regardess a poor move on my part and not the best thing to say
to an aged club kid
clinging to youth and still spinning house

reportedly him and I got into it
and I either accidentally kicked or maliciously slapped his Powerbook
good times


I don't know what it is
I'm generally sorry about it, he was a nice enough guy
and made a cd for the house that i woulda shit myself for at thirteen
but there's something inherently fun about pissing off an old hero
I'm the proudest of myself I've been
since the party at the Farragut Place
where I yelled to a bunch of cops illegally in my kitchen
"yall some bitches. get out"

I'm my own hero again

or at least that's what I can gather from the voicemails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home