Wednesday, November 30, 2005

reactions to Burn up the Outside World

sometimes, when I'm curious whether or not anyone reads my blog(s), I'll make a dick joke and my friends will come out of the woodwork. Here are some reactions to my last blog, about my need to urinate, and the fear of touching my penis with my cold hands to do so,originally posted elsewhere.

1. From my friend D___, who joined the army shortly after getting so blackout drunk that he pissed all over his girlfriend's buddy's carpet during a small get together:

"do a handstand and piss in your mouth.....pee is always warm...it will cheer you up!"

2. From K___, who lived with me last year:

"incorporate your roommates into the pee pee Eric dance. Sure, it's messy...boy is it fun!"

3. From my father, who is ever-helpful:

"Suggestion: Gloves WITH fingers."

4. From L______, who grew up across the alley from me:

"BATHTUB"

5. From J___, who was there when I first posed the question:

"this is never a problem for me.....for my penis is the furnace from which my hands are always warmed...."

6. From A______, who is a great writer with a number of pairs of mind-blowingly awesome pants:

"There's a WWII remedy "story" that goes....soliders who were stuck in the trenches during the cold months where there was snow on the ground, would piss on the snow and the steam the would rise they would use it to warm up their hands.

Or

just 'give yourself a stranger.'"

7. And from C________, who has just turned 18, after many years of being the requisite, promiscuous jailbait sister of one of my friends:

"Pee in my butt."

As this one was sent to me as a text message, I may never know if this was a comment on (to) my blog, or just another missed opportunity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home