Saturday, November 18, 2006

Family Film Funnies

ELR: No, but you should really see Mystery Train
Dad: I dunno, I haven't really been too impressed by Jarmusch
ELR: You liked Ghost Dog.
Dad: I dunno if I did.
Sis: I liked Ghost Dog, or maybe that was Ghost World. I always forget which is which.
ELR: Ghost World had the two girls, Ghost Dog had Forrest Whittaker.
Sis: Oh, I liked Ghost World.
Dad: Your mother liked Ghost.
Sis: I liked Ghost Dad.

[laughter]

Bonus Funny!

Betty: Oh, you should come out. Minax is having a party.
ELR: I don't know Minax, what kind of party?
Betty: It's a pansexual fetish party for sex workers.
ELR: But I'm not a sex worker.
Betty: It's okay, they'll let you in.
ELR: No they won't, they'll be all like Get a job! and I'll be like I can't I work with children. I don't think I can get paid to do both.
Eric: I think most sex workers also work with children.
ELR: You're thinking of sex abusers

[Nyuk]



[Currently listening to the Clash]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home