Monday, April 23, 2007

weekend recap

Good things that happened:
The new issue of The Machine came out
Made a bunch of yups dance their asses off
Made money
Danced my ass off
Wrote a story
Ran another writing workshop
hung out with friends, met a couple new people
Finished watching every episode of Arrested Development
Ate both cake and Chinese food
Spent less than forty dollars
Rode my tricycle
Spent time outside

Bad things that happened:
Got beat up
Got stiffed on some money for some work I did
My Great-Aunt Ida died
Fought with _____/ broke up briefly

Things that I did with varying degrees of success and failure:
Went to some shows/crashed some parties
Made money (see above in both good and bad columns)
Kept with my diet and exercised

Total failure:
Helped _____ with her depression and self esteem
Got laid
(Uh oh! I look really shallow with those two situated next to each other! Yay for being me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home