Thursday, January 27, 2005

quick bits

current mood: seepy

1. I offended some woman at the Heartland (which is good cause it'd been awhile) yesterday when I said that all drag kings look like I did when i was in 8th grade: skinny, bad moustache, hair slicked back, they even tend to wear the same button downs and/or fatigues that I wore because I wanted to look like Bone Thugs N Harmony

2. Dream sequence .2
So in my dream yesterday, me Sarah and the roommates were watching a movie on the wall in my basement. The movie featured Ernest seducing a lesbian Kathleen Turner. The cinematography was pretty good, like the way they made Kathleen (former love of my life as Jessica Rabbit) look normal, even dumpy (a la Charlize Theron in Monster, but easier to pull off) except for in Ernest's fantasy sequences, where they must've globbed the glitter and mayo on the camera lens to achieve that out of focus sparkle but made her extremely hot, nonetheless. Jim Varney, a masterful character actor, eventually won her over when he was able to relay the fact that he was really a woman who had loved her but died in a car crash, reincarnated as Ernest P. Worrell. This is the kind of movie they used to show a lot on WGN Saturday Afternoons in the late 80s and early 90s

3 fuzzy eyes
Start your day off right with a big bowl of Cinammon Cluster Fucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home