Monday, September 17, 2007

General Life Update

In one week, I will be twenty five.

In two weeks, I will have moved back in with my parents. to save money, try to make a go of it as a DJs

My pet rat Bukowski has lived longer than any other animal I've ever cared for. I'm a kickass rat Dad, but it is almost shocking what a terrible lizard owner I am.

I'm thinking about grad school.


While both delicious and cost effective, it was in no way a good idea to get a bag of samosas on Jarvis, a bag of pho on Argyle, and drink a tallboy of Bacardi Silver Mojito in the same day.

I've gained back more than half of the weight I lost when I was on Phentermine.

I'm working two jobs, spinning music at bars and lounges, and slanging barbecue at a chicken shack, but I might be losing some hours soon at the well-paying one, and I wouldn't be surprised if I got fired from the other one, which would suck because I've gotten really used to eating, drinking, and drinking soda for free.

I just got a laptop and a bunch of DJ equipment, but some of the used stuff is already broken. The computer is awesome, and has many shiny components, but the [function] button is a jerk and Vista is an asshole. My trike is totally fucked and a part of my camera is being held on with duct tape, but it's on warranty and as soon as I get a week where I don't need a camera, and can get it to the repair store in Evanston, that's where it's going. It's good to have soulseek again.

Ten years ago today I lost my virginity. Sarah thinks it's weird that I would know that, or think about it, or bring it up, but my guess is that 9 out of 10 dudes and a majority of chicks could give you the same info at the drop of a hat.

I'm working on my fifth zine. The working title is "Two Months as a Sex Toy Reviewer and a Decade of Taking it Up the Ass for the Man." It's A Zine About Work. I capitalized those words because I think they may follow the title, after a colon.

I think that's it.








[currently listening to JAI-ALAI SAVANT]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home