Saturday, December 17, 2005

this has nothing to do with tacos

more random stuff:

for about half of finals, i slept at my parent's house. they have cable. the other day i was walking around downtown humming. after a few minutes i realized i was humming the "song from those Natural Male Enhancement commercials." That's even how I thought of it: "Natural male enhancement", as opposed to, say, "dick cream" or "penis pills" or whatever it is. Stupid commercials fucking got in my head.

I was looking through the paper the other day. you know how most cities or states have some sort of reading program? Chicago's, for example, has alternately been called "One Book, One Chicago" and "Chicago: City Of Big Readers". Apparently, Jeb Bush started one for Florida called Just Read, Florida! Is it just me or does that sound like an abdication to stupidity? A desperate appeal to a whole state to read something.

I've been hearing about how, any day now, an earthquake could clear California from the mainland leaving us all with cool, crisp Arizona Bay. When am I going to hear something about Florida? I have to go there next week, and I'm not looking forward to it. As Pat Robertson would say, that peninsula needs to be taken out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home