Tuesday, September 13, 2005

wear gloves, mittenfilter, et cetera

"Hundreds of Hours of Ball Draining!"

don't ever use a public computer

I'm on one right now and I'm coming down with a nasty nose cold
the guy next to me keeps alternating between yahoo games and onionbooty.com
I just looked over and saw a girl take a wineglass up her ass
i'm not sure what type of girl
(taking a wineglass up her ass)
is my type of girl taking a wineglass up her ass
but this is not the one

the girl next to me is eating Jewel fried chicken and playing Slingo
she is forgiven though, because I can hear Hendrix coming from her ear phones

The guy has graduated to milflessons.com
he is talking to the screen
he brings up the tiny calculator function when he gets suspicious
it doesn't even cover one scary fake tit
so . many . veins

why is it always those rare times when I feel actually, grimy dirty
that I need to take an urgent piss?
a ten yard dash with no room for soap between my hands and penis

we walk in the footsteps of those who immediately before us
their musk still hangs in the air
we are all sick fucks
beware

i'm gonna go bleach out my eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home